Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,503   Online: 828

Shooter
    Multi Format

120 paper backing and spools wanted

I have lots of 220 film and can get all I want cheap so I would like to have some 120 paper backing and spools so I can respool 220 into 120 for a couple of cameras I have and unfortunately none of my local labs do 120 anymore, and prices on old expired 120 is crazy. I would be glad to pay mailing in the USA perferably close to central Ohio but I can't be picky.
    Thanks
    Jay

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Jay, I have a bunch of 120 spools that I've been saving for a about a year now, and I have no idea why. I don't have any backing paper, but would be willing to send you the spools. Let me know.

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I have some papers an spools if you're not picky about what it says on the back besides the numbers. PM me an address (ps - I'm in western PA).

Shooter
    35mm

120 paper/spools

If you can get in touch with Dick Haviland he might have what you are looking for. He was the owner of Fim For Classics in upstate NY. I understand that Film For Classics is no longer in business but Dick might still have some supplies. Is the 220 film you are getting b&w or color?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I can send you 50 spools with paper if you promise to send me back 10 rolls with film. That will give you 40 to use over and over again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dynachrome View Post
    I understand that Film For Classics is no longer in business ...
    Are you sure that this is a fact? I know they stopped selling direct to consumers but this is the first I've heard that they are defunct. Their website sure looks like they are still in business.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin