what's the difference? I've seen both, and seem to remember that Kodak brought out Final Rinse for their re-done color neg films.
PE, can you chime in on this one if you know?
I still have a serious problem with nasty dust particles landing on my 4x5 and 120 negs. Whilst scanning, its a real b!t#h to have to clone all those little dust particles out.
I'll list my order in which i do my processing:
I'm using a Jobo CPP2 with lift arm for 120 and 4x5, also for the small amout of 35mm i do. ALL CHEMISTRY IS KODAK.
1. Heat all chemistry to 39 deg C (102.7 F), the temp that EK recommends for their chemistry and color neg films.
2. Developer for 3:15 (dev is mixed with tap water)
3. Bleach 6:30 (straight use as per Kodak bottle)
4. 1st Wash 4:00 (constant changes of tap water at 95-100 deg F)
5. Fix 6:00 (fix is mixed with tap water)
6. 2nd Wash 4:00 (same as above)
7. Stabilizer 1:30-2:00 (stabilizer is mixed with distilled water)
8. Hang to drip/dry (after 10 mins of dripping, I turn on the drier, which
has a filter)
dry for 45mins or so
leave negs to rest(cool) for 1hr or so and then sleeve
anyone have any pointers?