Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,652   Online: 1133

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    just got some rolls back from Dwaynes and they look great... really odd how hit or miss it is sometimes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It must be who is working with the printer that day.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got the 110 back from the Fuji send out service at my local target store. I took over 2 weeks and the prints were 3.5 x 4.5 inch. Even Clark / York gives 4x5 inch prints and they are mailed back to my house sooner and cheaper then the Fuji service. Still the Fuji paper is better quality and the prints are OK but not what I would call great. I am trying out some other labs and if I find a good one I will post it here.
    I also have a similar question on 110 developing posted on Photo net. There are a few suggestions from members there that I have not tried out yet. Again thanks for the feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin