Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,823   Online: 904

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B&Wpositive View Post
    Matt,

How long is the $5/roll special good for?
    What is your normal price?
    How much does push/pull cost?
    Can one pay by check?
    Are there extra charges for other listed options?
    Do you have special mailers or do we just use any standard postal mailer?

Thanks.
    look on their website

www.samys805.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Samys805 View Post
    Hi everybody.
    Daniel, I think I just spoke with you on the phone about our processing. This is not a new thing for us, we are just trying to get word out that we do E6.
    We run both our E6 and C41 on Refrema dip and dunk machines and feel we have some of the best and cleanest film around.
    Check out our webpage,
    samys805.com
    for pricing and information.

Thanks for the call too. We all love film and want to keep it alive and well.

Matt
    hey matt,

now, if you guys (or the service bureau in LA) could offer a cheap drum scanning service? that would be terrific! i've gotten some done over at A&I, and they were terrific, but terribly expensive, especially on a student's budget. if you could do them for the price of your imacon scans, that would be the best, and i could refer lots of people to you

it might be a good idea if all the samys shops were to send their e6/c-41 processing to you guys, keep the profits in house

thanks again matt,

-dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    pretty good, now if I had a samy's that'd do that in the valley
    Who needs a Samy's in the Valley... go to The Darkroom on Reseda Blvd. They'll do that too.

p.s. I like Samys but we already have a good source of film processing. I'mmore than happy to drive over the hill for a real Samys.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    look on their website

www.samys805.com
    Looking on their website, it says:

"This month" (so I assume the deal ends at the end of July).

I see no mention of standard price on the order form.

There is no extra charge for push/pull apparently, because there is no fee listed. That is great if true.

There is no mention of checks. It appears that using credit is the only method. That's a deal breaker for me.

I see no mention of mailers and/or return shipping handling charges. It seems like they want to just charge your credit card for the exact amount. But you don't know what that amount is until then.

I have jumped to a lot of conclusions. If anyone can find and link to the info I need, I don't want to look stupid emailing them when the answer is right on the site. I just can't seem to find it because the site is not easily navigated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B&Wpositive View Post
    Looking on their website, it says:

"This month" (so I assume the deal ends at the end of July).

I see no mention of standard price on the order form.

There is no extra charge for push/pull apparently, because there is no fee listed. That is great if true.

There is no mention of checks. It appears that using credit is the only method. That's a deal breaker for me.

I see no mention of mailers and/or return shipping handling charges. It seems like they want to just charge your credit card for the exact amount. But you don't know what that amount is until then.

I have jumped to a lot of conclusions. If anyone can find and link to the info I need, I don't want to look stupid emailing them when the answer is right on the site. I just can't seem to find it because the site is not easily navigated.

check here on the site

http://www.samys805.com/film-processing/

This Month at Samy's Camera we are offerring E6 film processing at the reduced price of only $5.00 per roll.

Don't live near our store? No problem... Mail your film to us and we'll take care of the rest. And, the return postage is included in the price! To get started simply download our Order Form, fill out the type of processing you would like and included it with your shipment.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you. That answers many of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use Samys for my 120 C-41 processing and get 5"x5" prints.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The five dollar price should go on for some time, esp. for mail orders.
    Push/Pull is a dollar a stop.
    No mailers, just fill out order form and send film in.
    No checks as of yet, but this might be something we could work out with an ongoing customer.

Our normal slide and C41 development prices can be found at our Samys805.com webpage.

Thanks for all the interest.

Matt

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Hi Matt,
    Do you guys offer cross processing?
    regards

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cross Processing is a go!

Yes,
    We do cross process at no extra cost.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin