Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,827   Online: 1036

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    1) Pay cartel prices on ebay for Kodak EIR 35mm
    2) Buy from Tarquinius - respooled Kodak Aerochrome III (1443) - get yourself an Rollei 80mm 3.5F or something similar to use it in. You could even use a Pentax 67 or Mamiya RB67 - all pretty cheap now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewkirkby View Post
    1) Pay cartel prices on ebay for Kodak EIR 35mm
    2) Buy from Tarquinius - respooled Kodak Aerochrome III (1443) - get yourself an Rollei 80mm 3.5F or something similar to use it in. You could even use a Pentax 67 or Mamiya RB67 - all pretty cheap now.
    At Silverprint we're selling his 120 at cost just to give him a plug, he needs support to carry on doing that. And the way to regard the price, treat every frame like you're shooting 5x4", then it won't be so bad

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Answer from Kodak:

"We only sell Color IR films in 9.5" wide rolls. Once in a while someone will purchase a roll and cut it down to the smaller sizes. Sorry I could not be of more help."

What a pity...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Reed View Post
    At Silverprint we're selling his 120 at cost just to give him a plug, he needs support to carry on doing that. And the way to regard the price, treat every frame like you're shooting 5x4", then it won't be so bad
    Good stuff.

I have a contact who can get me the film in the 9.5" aerial camera rolls very easily but i have no way of cutting it and spooling it.

It is quite expensive stuff too! Very risky. I'm glad that there are other people out there to take that risk instead of me!

Shooter
    35mm
    What does a color IR photograph look like? I'm trying to picture it in my head and it's not working.
    f/22 and be there.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Think of psychedelic colours of the sixties... Actually all depends on the subject and of the filter you use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
    What does a color IR photograph look like? I'm trying to picture it in my head and it's not working.
    Here is one I took on E4 process Ektachrome in 1986:

the clothes are all the wrong colour (blue jeans black jumper on left, black skirt on right) It was taken though a Yellow filter. Trees and grass would come out magenta faces waxy cyan/green, clothes would reflect different colours due to the organic dyes I guess...
    Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post
    Here is one I took on E4 process Ektachrome in 1986:
    Wow, it looks like a shot of The Joker on a first date! Way too neat.

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin