Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,293   Online: 811

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    slightly O/T... walking into Vanbars (in Carlton) is a bit depressing... used to have 4 big rows of analog related stuff, now it's down to 1. The rest has been over taken with inkjet paper. What amazes me is people must buy that stuff (and the ink to splash on it) in quantities to warrant such stocks. Nothing cheap about that side of digital photography! Thankfully, Vanbars still sell some stuff I'm interested in.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Sucky.

It's the attitude of Australia, it's a self-reducing cycle owing to that attitude, seeing photos of Japanese camera shops... and they have rows of just different film stocks.. as opposed to something like ted's in brisbane which is a "major" supplier with a minifridge that is 1/4 full :/

Anyway I gota 5 pack of Ektar 100 in 120 from joshua cohen on ebay from the U.S. along with 2 5 packs of Reala 120

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin