Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,685   Posts: 1,482,253   Online: 1045

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    PE,

The Endura paper I have in stock, purchased Autumn 2008 is 'Made in England' - Is the Harrow plant dedicated to paper production?

Tom

Tom;

I am not sure what all they produce. I do know that they produce all Endura paper up to 20x40" and 40x80" and 40" rolls. Larger sizes are made at the Colorado plant with the bigger coating machine.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    AFAIK, Kodak closed the plant in Brazil. And, when operational, it made only B&W paper. I was told directly that all Endura was made in Harrow.

PE
    The plot thickens.

All I can say is the stock we have just taken in would appear to be completely fresh stock - the 8x10" is in these new 50 sheet boxes (the 100 sheet boxes have been doscontinued, as has the Lustre surface in sheet).

On closer examination it says "Finished in Brazil", although the boxes no longer say Made in England - although I guess the paper was and then cut down in Brazil.

So it's made in harrow, shipped to Brazil for confectioning, then distributed worldwide?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An odd situation Matt. My paper just has 'Made in England' printed on the label, no 'Finished in Brazil'. Perhaps Kodak Harrow could provide some illumination?

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have prints on both Fuji CA and and Kodak Endura Metallic. I did a side by side comp, and I love Kodak Endura Metallic so much that I only send my images to a lab for print that has this specific paper. If they don't have it, they don't get my business now. Metallic is awesome in every way to my tastes - its bright lustre illumines the image amazingly throughout the entire colour gamut - as if it were captured on polished stainless steel.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My 8x10 paper and 11x14 endura paper were made in two different countries...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin