Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,505   Online: 787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The other thing I would raise is to start looking for a vaccuum easel. The curl on the paper is wicked as you approach the core. Plus a vac easel allows you to print borderless, which seems to be more common in peoples expectaion of unmounted colur prints.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I've a cheap rotary paper trimmer with a metal base. I have a flexible sheet magnet that I stick on where 7" lies. Similar to what that Carl trimmer accomplishes, although not nearly as nice.

Mind you I cut b&w paper under a safelight. As far as curl goes, I definitely agree although vacuum easels are more of a pain when it comes to 5x7 in my mind..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    The other thing I would raise is to start looking for a vaccuum easel. The curl on the paper is wicked as you approach the core. .
    I find if you cut the paper in advance and stack it then the curl is okay. Means you can't cut it just before use so that's a drawback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin