Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,594   Online: 812

Shooter
    Medium Format

Helsinki photochemistry shops

Hello,

i'm looking for shops in Helsinki Finland, where i can buy chemistry for developing slide films. If you know one, please let me know.
    Thank you,
    Mikhail

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try Telefoto (see: www.telefoto.fi). For E6 they seem to have Colortec E-6 Kit 1l. in stock.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mablo View Post
    Try Telefoto (see: www.telefoto.fi). For E6 they seem to have Colortec E-6 Kit 1l. in stock.
    Thanks for your answer.
    It seems to be the only shop in Helsinki that serves analog processes

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fotoyks does that too. They have all film and chemicals for sale at Fredrikinkatu store. Probably no E-6 chemicals however.
    https://www.fotoyks.fi/

I think 123prolab / Jukka Vatanen (www.123prolab.com) could sell E-6 chemicals to you too.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Antti View Post
    Fotoyks does that too. They have all film and chemicals for sale at Fredrikinkatu store. Probably no E-6 chemicals however.
    https://www.fotoyks.fi/

I think 123prolab / Jukka Vatanen (www.123prolab.com) could sell E-6 chemicals to you too.
    Thank you, Antti!
    I found that ordering from UK to finnish address of my friend is much more economical that buying in Helsinki Hope i understood it right, and people in Finland don't have to pay import taxes when receiving orders from EU sellers. As i live in Saint-Petersburg near Finland, i can easily pick it and deliver to Russia.

So, the topic is closed for me. Thanks for your replies.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin