Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,717   Online: 775

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    I get good results from Swan. Here in SoCal, I drop it off at my local camera store and pick it up a couple days later. Just like the old days!
    Once, for the funeral of a family member, I needed a couple of 35mm slides scanned and printed 16X20 and a couple of prints scanned, cleaned up and printed 8X10. I took them over to their lab in San Clemente. Their normal turnaround time would have been after the funeral. I asked them if they could work it in. They said they'd see what they could do. They called me at home three hours later and said they were ready-no extra charge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Leighgion View Post

You mention Freestyle doing processing, but far as I can see, they don't offer any such service. Only equipment sales. Where are you getting this info from?
    Swan lists Freestyle as one of the dealers that uses them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Freestyle Black and White Mailers go to swan.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin