Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,052   Posts: 1,561,200   Online: 1011

Shooter
    35mm

expired 320T EPJ rating?

I recently got hold of 5 rolls of expired 320T
    I couldn't get any info out of the buyer regarding how they were stored
    or when they were purchased. I'm going to sacrifice one as a test roll, as I want to use some later this year for night shots in taipei where I will need more speed than Fuji 64T.
    But I was wondering assuming the film expired in 2007 and has been sat on a shelf during that time what can I expect? Roughly how much speed would you assume its lost? I don't even know if they were from the same batch and stored together but i'm going to assume they were. I'll be using a Dynax 7 to test it. What bracketing should I use? .3 .5 more?

Thanks for any advice, I couldn't find much help from searching or googling. EPJ doesn't seem to have been very popular

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Try a clip test of a few frames so you don't have to sacrifice a whole roll. Try up to a stop. Probably something like 1/3-2/3 stop.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin