Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,272   Posts: 1,660,790   Online: 1070

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrapak View Post
    I just received a response from Dwayne's regarding my blank film. I was told that it was my fault, that I fogged the entire roll of film in the camera. Subsequent rolls came out fine, and I didn't have any issues when shooting this roll. They will not compensate me for the film, nor refund me the processing! I am thoroughly pissed off!

Fogged the whole roll blank? I find that difficult to believe. Was ANY of the roll black, like the end snip, film edges, between frames, etc?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've not used Dwayne's yet but am wondering about Kodachrome 120. Are there any labs that will process the 120 K64? I know there's a Bluefire Lab that will process it as b/w with scans and printing, but I've not found any for the dye injected color processing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by geoferrell View Post
    Are there any labs that will process the 120 K64?
    No, there are no such labs. Not since 2001.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MMfoto View Post
    Fogged the whole roll blank? I find that difficult to believe. Was ANY of the roll black, like the end snip, film edges, between frames, etc?
    No. Absolutely nothing. It looks almost as if someone processed B&W as C-41 or E-6.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just got a roll of K-25 back the was absolutly perfect. No scratches and very little dust.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    The easy answer: Do It Yourself.

I've NEVER gotten scratches, dust, dried droplets or anything. Uncut kodachrome strips from Dwayne's are the most perfectly processed & handled film I've ever gotten.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrapak View Post
    No. Absolutely nothing. It looks almost as if someone processed B&W as C-41 or E-6.
    It's very easy to tell what's their fault and what isn't. They run the film through at a very fast pace. Therefore the rolls behind and in front of yours received almost exactly the same process as yours. If yours was blank and the one behind it was fine, it's obviously not a processing error. It wasn't necessarily your error too. It could have been radiated with gamma rays or some freak cosmic accident or your 4 yr old cousin pulled it out of the canister and rolled it back in.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin