Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,593   Online: 867

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Enough to give you polaroids.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't defrost film at all - I take it straight from the freezer, open it up and put it in the camera - and I breath on it heavily when I am doing this.

No Joke: I am trying to get condensation damage - and I am very disappointed that I can't.

Has anybody got a slide or negative where they can point at it and say "See, that's what happens if you don't defrost the film?"

Though a little bit of thought and thermodynamics shows why it doesn't happen.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I loaded a roll of 120 once (Efke 50 I think) without defrosting. I did not intend to however. It was late and I was hurrying to get to bed as I was getting ready for a photowalk the next morning. I pulled it out of the freezer and set it on the table. Did one or two other things and then before I realized what I was doing, I loaded it into an RB67 6x4.5 back.

As you guessed, there was no ill effect. Unlike Nicholas, I was happy that was the case.

Jason

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
    I wouldn't deforst film anally... seems sort of extreme to me but to each his own. And big sheet film boxes... OUCH!!
    LOL, very funny Mike, it certainly would make his eyes water
    Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin