Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,560   Posts: 1,545,262   Online: 839

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    I was only barely aware that there was such paper and have no experience of it but would like to know its qualities.
    I've got two big rolls of the stuff here. I'll gladly send you some sheets if we can work out a way of sending them without getting fogged.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    There are several people dotted around the UK with two or more rolls of 8" wide Kodak Edge.... If you find yourself in central Norfolk, I can certainly cut you a few sheets from my stash - Just bring a bag & box.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd certainly be willing to give Edge a try if I could find it in sheets. All I see at B&H, Freestyle, and Calumet are Supra and Crystal Archive.

And, I would be willing to purchase paper cut from rolls--if it were the right paper. Like many others here, I'm looking for a quality paper that has normal contrast and saturation.

--Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Edge is great stuff. I cut sheets from rolls. I posted on another thread somewhere in the last few days about it. Once you get the balance right, it is as easy to use as endura. The lighter weight of the paper actually helps with the curling caused by the roll. Stays flat in my easel.
    Rick Jason.
    "I'm still developing"

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    I am very interested in cut sheets too. For rolls, I thought I could get a paper trimmer and make a mark on it, so in the dark I could tell where to stop the paper before cutting. Don't know if this is viable though.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Shipping (from the UK at least) costs as much as the paper. I've got a stash that needs using up so can certainly send you some if we can agree on a price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin