Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,744   Online: 915

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Pritchard View Post
    I have not printed color in over a decade. Is this the best color photo paper? Is it the only choice? Don't blast me, I really want the information.

On the economics ... I think Kodak only sells sheet color paper because some professional labs continue to use enlargers. A pro lab (with a few wedding photographers still shooting film) will consume more paper in a month than ten amateurs will consume in a year.
    Through my experimentation with the 2-3 types of RA4 paper made, this is the best for use in trays at room temperature. I get good colors, good skin tones, good contrast, and sharp images. and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yes I go through paper very slowly. But since I just bought an ungodly amount in alarm I may quicken my use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is the best paper for room temperature processing and the best for cross processing or use in-camera for slides or negatives (paper). It is very stable and resistant to fade. And, it was designed for the RA process. The current Fuji CA takes a special process according to the recent (2006) releases they made on CAII type paper.

The color filter pack of Kodak papers is rock stable!

PE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin