Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,296   Online: 822

Shooter
    35mm

Video of Jobo E6 Processing

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to promote my own (non-commercial) content here but I wrote a guide for Fuji Hunt 3 bath E6 using a Jobo CPE2 thinking it might be useful for people who are pondering having a go themselves..

http://www.timparkin.co.uk/blog/jobo-film-developing

This was my second go at developing so any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong or how I might get better results would be appreciated..

Tim Parkin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not sure about the coffee while processing... Otherwise, I guess you would consider an ATL unit if one became available?

Tom

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    I'm not sure about the coffee while processing... Otherwise, I guess you would consider an ATL unit if one became available?

Tom
    I know - I should have had a cup of tea really ;-) I will get an ATL at some point but for an initial outlay of £250 I'm up and running for the small volume of transparencies I currently take.

Tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks for making them Tim!

I watched them this morning before heading out for class! I've been wanting to start processing my own E-6(I'd shoot it in place of color neg if I had the ability to process it myself at the moment). Since I'm a hybrid guy for most of my color work.

Jobo's are great. One of my darkroom buddies from school got a atl(i think 2300) from a craigslist posting a year or so back for some obscenely low price of $400-$500 with a wall-mounted instant hot water heater(tankless/gasless). He shoots a good bit of 4x5(well, he's from a well-to-do family, lets just leave it at that), and he has no problem going through 30-50 sheets of developing in a nights run.

lucky bum IMO.

thanks!

-Dan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey, Tim. An option would be to add them to the videos here on APUG. I don't know if you have to be a subscriber or not but they would DEFINITELY be a great asset to have access to here on APUG.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 10-28-2009 at 07:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    "To wash, pour half of a wash bottle (125ml) into the tank and wash for about a minute. Pour this away and repeat with the second half "

is 300 mL of water enough for one wash?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin