Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,856   Online: 1082

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fujichrome in Kodak Mailers?

Recently I discovered that I still own a stack of "non-expired" Kodak slide mailers, and subsequently discovered that I have until December 31 to use them all. Currently I have a store of Fujichrome in my freezer, but no Kodak slide film. Since Dwayne's is the only place honoring these mailers anymore, I'm just wondering if they will accept Fujichrome in a Kodak mailer?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    if its paid for, why not? I don't think Kodak(or whoever processes it) would care, since its the same process, just different names Cr-56(fuji) and E-6(Kodak)

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ask them and report the answer here .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, they will accept any E-6 or K-14 film. At one point they tried to restrict use to just Kodak films, but when they began to outsource their processing about 7 years ago, that stopped.

BTW: the address is: PO Box 1171, Parsons, KS 67357-1171. Dwayne's will return it if it gets mailed to their other address.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Nick. It's nice not having to be restricted in this way. I tried calling Dwayne's earlier today, then noted that they're not open on Saturdays.

BTW, the above address is the same one Kodak lists on their website.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I do it all the time, and no problems.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin