Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,710   Online: 966

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your information appears correct Greg. I could have sworn there was one from 2002 as well. In any event, that should be it then. Mine is R-19 dated 1996. It is now published by Silver Pixel Press under license from EK.

PE

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    That's a shame. I would love to have a current guide, mine did not come with the color chart or gray card since I got it used.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i guess EK has decided that most people are using colorcheckers anyway, and most people who might need it, can edit digitally...

faster turnaround in workflow too. less people to pay too :o

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Amazon has a number of Kodak color dataguides of several vintages available from US$0.01 and up, plus shipping around US$4.00. I have also seen them at the local Halfprice Books used bookstores.

Lee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin