Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,665   Posts: 1,481,689   Online: 738

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Jobo: This could really be a score guys...

This could be an amazing steal: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm finally selling my Imacon Scanner for those interested at a giveaway.... (one just sold for 1K more without the wty on sleezbay.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pho/1458170697.html
    Last edited by dwdmguy; 11-09-2009 at 04:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ya, I looked at that guy. no way I can fit in my place right now . Automated is nice, but I think when I get a Jobo of my own it'll be a cpa or cpp2. just film for me, no paper developing.

but yes, from the looks of it, looks like a steal alright!

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw that but unfortunately cant get to Mich.

Wish I had the bread for your Imacon, I'm still running a Microtek 120tf that is pretty decent but...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bruce, did you read that he will transport to during the month.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    1/2 way from michigan to NY. not to california unfortunately .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dan, purchase it then have it delivered to me in NJ and I'll make sure it works ok until you come to pick her up?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like it isn't complete? ?

Oh wait maybe it is but the one photo of the jumbled mess in the drum chamber scares me.

It at least needs a major cleaning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom,

can't do that. my student budget's finance director(me ) can't allow that expenditure in foresight of future MANDATORY expenses for school-related activities,etc....

no, regrettably, a family of 6(with me at the helm of the kid brigade(a.k.a. oldest child)) are already stretching our house too far. my mum's got moving pains, but we can't afford anything else right now . even with my sis in San Luis Obispo for school, and me going locally, 3 boys and my parents stretch the house far enough.

so, even developing my b/w film in the bathtub in stainless tanks takes up too much space. so all my developing/printing/scanning, etc... has to be done AT SCHOOL, during SCHOOL HOURS. sucks big hairy monkey balls I know :o

-Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bruce, looks complete to me. The E6/C41/BW bottles are hidden behind the front and rear panels. The "empty" space you see if for large collection bottles or large chem bottles if doing a 7x24 operation.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey I hear you loud and clear Dan. We do what we have to. I printed in school for a long time until I recently got my enlarger.
    I have a jobo-2300 but only because of a fluke for $300. And it was used only 3 times after the crime scene lab purchased it new for $17,000.
    Our tax $$$ at work.... geezzz...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin