Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,077   Online: 1016

Shooter
    Medium Format

Future use of a Noritsu V50

I was given an perfectly working Noritsu V50 from a retiring photostore. I use normaly a Jobo for prpcessing my own and my customers E6-films. I also do small run of C41. I think that this Noritsu has to large troughput for my buisness. I dont want to clean it and store it. And im pretty sure the chemistry will die if i dont use it every day.

But: - Can i re-buil it with small "one shot" tanks and run E6 filsm trough it. As far as i have seen, it is 7 tanks inside it. And ill guess il can program the speed of the film trough it. Maybe i even can make an B&W machine out of it, since B&W is what i do most - personally and for customers.

Any ideas folks. Im going to give this machine a furnished and safe home until "she" is an adult ANYWAY

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    well,

according to this site

http://www.noritsu.co.jp/english/products/qsfv.html

you can process up to 62 rolls/hr of 120. thats a good bit of film IMO.

nice find though

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    but I think its a strictly c-41 machine.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I don't think you can go to E6 from C41. For Kodak E6 you need BD, wash, RB, CD, PB, B, F, Wash, final rinse, dry. I wouldn't risk it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    I don't think you can go to E6 from C41. For Kodak E6 you need BD, wash, RB, CD, PB, B, F, Wash, final rinse, dry. I wouldn't risk it.
    It has 7 tanks....but only four actual replenisher tanks. I haven't toyed with too many noritsu products...but as an example a similar capacity fuji film processor... the first huge tank with two racks in it is DEV, then one bleach, then two fix, then 4 stab...eight tanks in total...but the two fixes are replenished with one line as are the four stab tanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin