Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,431   Online: 819

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Don't call me shirley...
    Brilliant film, I used to shoot it at 125, full daylight, flash fill and the highlights of bright wedding dresses were always held in, beautiful skin tones. Not the same as NC160, softer contrast in the highlights and like mentioned above, no shadow latitude. I can get reasonably close by shooting NC160 and softening things up in curves, but that Agfa stuff remains a unique film. Still have a few rolls around, got lots when they discontinued it and froze it. Another overlooked great was the Agfa 200 in 120 size, 35 was a bit grainy but fun, great wonderful palette of tones, great fall film. Sigh, them was good times...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    You still have a few rolls of 160 in 120? Man I would wait for a paying job to shoot that stuff....If the look looks like I think it will look then I think that is what I might do. This was a confusing post.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I have some XPS160 in 120. Refrigerated, not frozen. Expired in 2006. If you really are so desperate, we can work something out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin