Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,974   Posts: 1,558,726   Online: 798

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Using a water stop with any process is not really recommended. This is especially true of fast developing papers which can get streaks by using water to stop development.

I have used 1% and 2% acetic acid and also plain old indicator stop bath. All work.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, you can reverse RA-4? Maybe there *is* hope for all my velvia after all, that doens't involve HDPP or V750/R3000.
    Nothing much to add, I just wanted to type something to remind me to remember this thread. One day when I've got time I'd like to try this...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbug101 View Post
    What do you use for stop bath? Do you use normal black and white paper stop or just water?
    Stop bath = 1.5 litres of water and a splash of white vinegar (weak acetic acid). Do not use purchased B&W paper/film stop baths. Water is filtered rain water.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Wow, you can reverse RA-4?"

It's fun to play around with. But there tends to be a mottling that is hard to overlook. I have a few ideas I want to try after doing some B&W paper reversal. Ended up getting an identical (appearing) mottling with the B&W paper that I was able to fix. May be related so when I have some time......

And to make matters worse, I am no chemist.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin