Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,763   Posts: 1,516,188   Online: 989

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    oh ok...

got it.

possible to still post a pic of your sink-line? if not, its ok. just interested to see how you do it.

thanks

Dan
    Yes, but not tonight. Maybe shoot one tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    oh ok...

got it.

possible to still post a pic of your sink-line? if not, its ok. just interested to see how you do it.

thanks

Dan
    I would love to fantasize as well

No rush I understand you must be busy.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Glad to see that someone else is a sink line person. I've had mine since 1982,
    and have become one of the last E6 lines around my area. Keep up the good fight Phototone!
    r.j. phil

www.rjphil.com

"What if they're not dreams - what if they're instructions?"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rjphil View Post
    Glad to see that someone else is a sink line person. I've had mine since 1982,
    and have become one of the last E6 lines around my area. Keep up the good fight Phototone!
    My "sink line" is actually an old Kreonite sink designed for an early print process, and it has been repurposed for my E-6 and C-41 processing. I am using the original stainless steel tanks for E-6 and some Cesco-lite tanks for C-41, although I haven't processed C-41 in a few years.

It is all manual, with a home made set up for intermittant nitrogen burst and compressed air agitation (depending on chemical). The sink line goes back to the 1950's, but my use of it has been since about 1978.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin