Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,027   Online: 883

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fuji FP100 / Arca Swiss problem

Hello,

I searched the boards for something similar to my problem, yet without much luck - though amittedly I've searched for only like 20 minutes.
    Anywho, never really having used instant film except in a landcamera, I recently acquired a Polaroid film back from Acra Swiss for my Rollei SL66.
    Had to fiddle a bit to get the lashes in the proper places (i guess ). I can pull them out fine, the darkslide goes in and out very smooth but even with slowly and evenly pulling the instants out, waiting a proper amount of time and then peeling, I get all green streaks from botton to top on every single frame. There is no gook on the rollers as I wiped them before loading the back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch,
    cheers

Shooter
    Large Format
    Can you post a scan of what you're talking about? Is this FP-100B or FP-100C? How slowly are you pulling them? You should pull fast enough to say "Pol-a-roid" and then its done.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the quick reply. It's FP100C, forgot to mention that. And I'm pulling even slower than that. Maybe..
    Alas I won't be able to scan anything for the next few days, yet I thought I might just ask anyway
    Cheers

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If your film is fresh, and you have the back properly attached to your camera, it can only be a processing issue, due to "something" not working right with your back. You do not need to pull the film out very slow, a pull of one second (one thousand and one) spoken, is quite satisfactory.

Some people have had issues with correct loading of filmpack into filmpack holders. You just lay pack in, you do not thread the black tab under or over anything, you just make sue it is hanging out of holder when you close back.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin