Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,941   Online: 1185

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If it's a rebranded Kodak lens, some of the Kodak lenses were somewhat mediocre. Many people who wanted better quality bought lenses by Buhl and other manufacturers. Try the projector with other slides, including slides you know to be sharp.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you have a 50 mm lens for a 35mm SLR, you can use it as an excellent loupe to examine the slide closely against a good light source. You'll know if the slide is soft or not.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got the remote focusing mechanism to work and found out that my manual focusing ability wasnt as good as it should be. Since focusing with the remote is rather slow on this projector, I manual focus it as good as I can and use the remote focuser to fine tune it. When projecting from a distance to make an image about 11x14 on the wall, the image is actually pretty good when it's focused properly.

I've been trying to find some info on the lens, but really cant find anything useful. I'm going to keep searching because I'm probably overlooking a link to an article or something that has an answer to every one of my questions
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin