Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,348   Online: 1007

Thread: A&I Mailers

Shooter
    35mm

A&I Mailers

Last time I used them, I remember being able to fill our a pdf file from their webpage with additional options beyond what is presented on the mailer itself, some at additional cost, others without additional cost. Now, I can't find it on their site and they aren't responding to emails probably due to their moving exclusively to the Hollywood location. Does anyone happen to have them handy for their b/w and e-6 mailers? Also, when using the mailers, does anyone know if the e-6 comes back mounted or sleeved? and if mounted in a cardboard or plastic mount?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received 35mm slides from A&I with cardboard mounts back in October & November. So cardboard must be the standard material for their slide mounts. Each cardboard mounted slide was numbered but not dated. I did not use their website for other options with my slides and I don't have anymore mailers or any other info other than what you already have. I guess you may have to just wait until after the holidays for them to contact you or for you to contact them. For what it's worth, they did a great job processing my slides. Very quick.

Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin