Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,665   Online: 908

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What country are you in Gupa?

Shooter
    35mm
    U.S.A. Spokane WA.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is my first post here, so I want to say hello for all. I,m developing color reversal films for over ten years. From my experience i know that best results with Kodak films I can reach only with Kodak chemistry, and with Fuji films only with chemistry from Fuji. I mean 6-bath chemistry, not 3-bath, because it guarantees the best durability of developed films.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    maximus,

Could you elaborate a bit; what is the actual difference you see in your slides when developing Fuji film in Fuji chemistry vs. Kodak chemistry?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    This is my first post here, so I want to say hello for all. I,m developing color reversal films for over ten years. From my experience i know that best results with Kodak films I can reach only with Kodak chemistry, and with Fuji films only with chemistry from Fuji. I mean 6-bath chemistry, not 3-bath, because it guarantees the best durability of developed films.
    That's interesting, I have the best results with FUJI Provia in KodaK E-6 chemicals.
    The Fuji chemicals gave me a magentatomie impossible to correct. I think that the system of developing, a machine of what ever make or pure handwork, has a lot to do with the results.
    But this, of course, is a personal observation…

Philippe
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hrst View Post
    maximus,

Could you elaborate a bit; what is the actual difference you see in your slides when developing Fuji film in Fuji chemistry vs. Kodak chemistry?
    Sometimes I can see the diference in balance and saturation of colours, sometimes I can't see. But when I measure the density of slides and density of control strips, then difference is high (I use automatic processor JOBO ATL2).

Best results I have had in Agfa AP44 5-bath process, but now chemistry and flims are not available...
    Last edited by maximus; 03-01-2010 at 10:14 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Michael

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin