Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,713   Online: 797

Shooter
    35mm

ENR processing on still photography

hello friends I d like to make a sort of ENR processing on still photography .
    the ENR is a particular motion picture POSITIVE processing. (a b&w bath is added after the bleach stage). (watch saving private ryan)

i d like to try it on c41 e6 and r4a ....what do you think about??

have you ever tried it?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't see the effective difference between applying a bleach-bypass or re-development.

Maybe partially bleaching can be controlled to a lesser extend than re-development.

And to my understanding none of both can be applied to E-6 as you intend, as both images, the positive and the negative image would be affected.

Shooter
    35mm
    on ilfochrome print the bleach bypass works?

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It would work differently than standard bleach-bypass, as in the case of Ilfochrome a reduced bleaching would result in a reduced dye-bleaching too. Thus you still would have some silver in the lights (reduced silver bleaching) and the same time even more dyes in the lights too (reduced dye-bleaching).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin