Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,150   Online: 863

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    Maybe Kodak had just made a coating before the announcement and it sold best in Japan so they sold the 120 there......
    Good point, Ektagraphic, I hadn't thought of that. I read that this situation with K64 was similar, with the last master roll probably coated in 2007 but only recently "sold out".

(I've just bought some 35mm EPP from "films-festival" in Thailand, who sell on Ebay...fresh film delivered to UK in 5 days. No issues with X-rays, etc., on this or previous orders. They have a good selection, some less common films, worth a look.)

Shooter
    35mm
    There are a few interesting films on Japan Exposures also such as Fujichrome Trebi, Fuicolor Industrial and Fujicolor Newpro 400.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I emailed and they said only by the 10 pack....I think I'll still buy one though.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Wow! That (EPR) used to be my favourite slide film a long time ago!
    Liked it much better than Kodachrome 64.

Why don't you buy the pack and see if some fellow-APUGgers would like to get a roll or two also?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    If you move the question to B&W it's probably Pan F, which pre-dates Plus-X & Tri-X although all have changed.

Ian
    Ian,

Do you use Pan F Plus? I was under the impression you are more a user of T-Max and the Delta films.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom, I'm a prolific user of Pan F, 2 rolls in 30 years and one of those is still unused in the drawer here in Turkey I shot more of it in the 70's.

In the 80's/90's I used to use AP25 then APX25 in a 6x9 roll film back, until it was discontinued, because tonally it matched the Tmax or APX100 I used for 5x4. You're right now I use Delta films whenever possible, I've given up trying to find Tmax (outside the UK).

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When ADOX reintroduce the APX type films would you consider switching?

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now if I could only find some EPN...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    When ADOX reintroduce the APX type films would you consider switching?

Tom
    Possibly, I'm not keen on switching films and stuck with APX & Tmax from 1986 until when AGFA dropped sheet film sizes. Hower the market shake up has meant I now (since 2007) shoot Ilford and Foma, Foma because it's easier for me to buy here in Turkey and allows me to keep my Ilford stock for key project work.

But as I've tested all the films I'm fairly confident I can get the results I want with most and I'll certainly try the ADOX version of APX100 when it's released.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by marylandphoto View Post
    Now if I could only find some EPN...
    Japan Exposures has EPN in 4x5 but not roll... I used to shoot 120 EPN like crazy.

I may have to figure out if I can get some of the 120 EPR. I never thought I'd see that again!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin