Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,100   Online: 806

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Fuji film coupons

I bought a few packs of Fuji Superia at the big blue giant (wal mart) about a week ago just because I noticed the four packs were a little cheaper than the Kodak Ultramax I usually buy. When I got home, I noticed on the back of the box that there was a $0.50 coupon inside each box of film (Sweet!). The next time I was out and about, I stopped at the local wal mart again and used my coupons for more film.

If you're a Fuji Superia fan, you might wanna hurry up and cash in on the coupons. All of the coupons I've found expire between June and November. I might email Fuji here in a bit and see how long they're planning on doing the coupons.

I know $0.50 isnt much, but it helps poor/cheap people like me. I might put $0.50 in a special jar or something for each coupon I use. Maybe by this time next year, I'll have enough to stock up on pro film

I usually use Kodak Ultramax for my snapshots just because I like it. I noticed that the 200 and 400 speed Fuji film was about a quarter cheaper than Kodak but the 800 speed Fuji Superia was about a quarter more than Kodak's. Needless to say, I used my coupons on the 800 speed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG.jpg  
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    BTW, I shot some Fuji Superia and Kodak Ultramax in a color photography class. I printed from both films, and I have to say I dont like one more than the other. I liked them both equally, so I guess I'll be going for the Fuji in 200, 400, and 800 until they stop the coupon thing. Then I'll switch back to Ultramax for 800 since it's about a quarter cheaper a pack
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't use much color film, especially in 135, but I would be interested to know whether the coupon program also applies to 120.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    I don't use much color film, especially in 135, but I would be interested to know whether the coupon program also applies to 120.
    I've only bought the 35mm form of Superia, and the coupons specify boxes of 4 or more rolls 35mm. I havent sent that email to fuji I intended to (got busy and forgot. sorry ). I have some free time, so I'll do it right now. I hope there are 120 coupons as well. My Holga is getting hungry for film

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin