Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,792   Online: 907

OeT
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Need some help with a Rapidoprint LD3

A couple of months ago I bought a AGFA-GEVAERT Rapidoprint LD3 to use when I'm making color prints.
    It seems to work fine when, I just don't know how to work it.
    Is there anyone here who's got some experience in this machine that can help me out or kwow where I can find a manual for it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Have you tried turning it on and feeding paper through it? What do you mean by "seems to work?"
    --Nicholas Andre

OeT
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    Have you tried turning it on and feeding paper through it? What do you mean by "seems to work?"
    Yes it's feeding paper through.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Rapidoprint process is a proprietory process intended for b&w papers containing already a developer. At a bath temp. of 22°C the processor feeds the paper through an alkaline activator, then through a fixer at a fixed speed. Other models had succceding washing baths installed.

Employing such a processor for current colour papers would take some modifications I assume...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Color works at room temperature (68f and above) with a 2 minute development time and a 4 minute blix. You might be better off with trays unless you prefer the hands off approach.
    --Nicholas Andre

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin