Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,516   Posts: 1,572,133   Online: 1069

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    35mm
    > few more from the 12-page spread

Thank you for the context, just checked out the spread! Wonderful images (even extending beyond the spread)! You are a very capable photographer and I am super impressed with the control of light. Were all the images on that link taken on film? Tungsten flm perhaps in some of them? And without taking anything away from the man behind the camera and lens, what camera and lens were used?

Thank you for sharing your work!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Flickr Group

Quote Originally Posted by sperera View Post
    Colurneg yes....I have tried that before and forgotten about it.......I will re-investigate! THANKS FOR THE TIP
    I founded a CF Systems plug-ins Flickr group. The latest ColorNeg version has been renamed ColorPerfect. It's much better than the older versions. Here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/977912@N23/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    > few more from the 12-page spread

Thank you for the context, just checked out the spread! Wonderful images (even extending beyond the spread)! You are a very capable photographer and I am super impressed with the control of light. Were all the images on that link taken on film? Tungsten flm perhaps in some of them? And without taking anything away from the man behind the camera and lens, what camera and lens were used?

Thank you for sharing your work!
    I only use daylight balanced films. And natural light combined with flash. I use both C41 and E6 films. Cameas are Hasselblad 500C or a Graflex Crown Grapic 45

All shot on film, yes.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here is a teststrip i did today for testing the long time stability og working solution of my Rolle Digibase C41-chemistry. The one litre of working solution had previously done 15 120 films and been stored in half filled bottles for almost two months now in room-temperature. Strip is done in my studio ona the spot-on reading for this exposure was 1/125 and F11,5 The whole strip is done at 17125 and you can see the aperture on each frame. Developed at standard times from the instructionsheet in a JOBOCPE2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Portrastrip.jpg  

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin