Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,078   Online: 781

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm also getting the impression that this District Photo address, which was handling things after Qualex:

Kodak Mailer Processing
    c/o District Photo
    10501 Rhode Island Av
    Beltsville, MD 20705

is no longer handling mailers, yes?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There's only one lab in the world doing Kodachrome, and that's Dwayne's, so if District Photo is doing anything, they are just forwarding to Dwayne's. Seems rather inefficient. My guess is that they once did K-14 and no longer do.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim View Post
    There's only one lab in the world doing Kodachrome, and that's Dwayne's, so if District Photo is doing anything, they are just forwarding to Dwayne's. Seems rather inefficient. My guess is that they once did K-14 and no longer do.
    This inquiry was more a function of honouring paid processing film, Jim. I gathered this was the purpose of sending all paid processing film to District so that the bookkeeping would be handled for Kodak there, while the processing would be forwarded to and handled by Dwayne's.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The last address I used for mailers was:

Kodak Premium Processing
    PO Box 1171
    Parsons, KS 67357-1171.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrapak View Post
    The last address I used for mailers was:

Kodak Premium Processing
    PO Box 1171
    Parsons, KS 67357-1171.
    That's Dwayne's, so that makes sense.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin