Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,886   Posts: 1,520,609   Online: 1032

Shooter
    Medium Format

Weird E6 Dev "feature"

Provia 400x pushed to 800

Odd halo / outline effect I haven't had before. Apart from the push, the only other thing I did differently was use a 60% of normal conc reversal bath, that I read somewhere was better suited to Fuji slides.

(using the Kodak 5L single use E6 kit).

Any idea what this might have been caused by (the reversal seems an obvious candidate). Anything I can re-do at this point to salvage the roll, or should I just chalk it up to experience?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The dor and cabinets look like they didn't get full reversal. Has that partial solarized feel(Sabattier in color?) Probably should have done full time on reversal step.

Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any thoughts on whether it might be related to the bleach step? (silver retention?)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, so rebleached and refixed. Hey presto all better (also colours adjusted compared to above).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I like the first shot more. I like the semi-solarized effect. However, this looks like it should.

Rick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin