Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,855   Online: 771

Shooter
    Medium Format

24x30 kodak color paper search

I'm looking for a box of 24x30 supra or ultra ra-4 paper, preferably E surface.
    Kodak has eliminated this size in cut sheet. I have a client who wants to do some quantity work. Also, because of accounts that have "defected" to the digital world, any suggestions from users about the best way to advertize my small custom color lab on the apug site would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Shooter
    35mm
    what about roll paper?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Bob,
    That probably is the only solution. I've got to cut it down. I don't have an R-easel or take-up for rolls on my Kreonite.
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim,

I think cutting a roll down is your best bet, otherwise, you'll need some serious cash to have Kodak custom-cut some paper for you.

advertising your lab here: talk to one of the moderators(david goldfarb, or anyone else with 'moderator' under their name). They should be able to guide you in the right direction.

-Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the info Dan! On the lab advertising; I've been doing this since 86' professionally & still enjoy it. Prior to that I was a portrait studio owner. I never had an account list that ever exceeded say 20 studios. In the last few years, 2/3rd of those went digital. Although 20 is a small number, I had them from the east & west coast. This forum looks like the most sensible sight for me to advertise on & I will take your advice.

Thanks Dan,
    Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin