Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,684   Online: 714

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jerk151 View Post
    Thanks Pentax, I found this link:http://www.pgproductsafety.com/produ..._threshold.pdf that seems to suggest they had to answer for 1,4 diaxane in the past. That's why I included it, though I really don't know if it exists in the product here. But I asked just in case.
    Looks they are referring to trace levels of 1,4-dioxane that may be formed in the manufacturing process for a detergent. Doesn't look like they were linking this to the Swiffer dry products.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jerk151 View Post
    Thanks PE for the explaination.

Kirk, the clothes you refer to are the ones I mentioned in #2 part of my question. I was told that these are the ones that have some sort of oil in them. What makes these clothes "Antistaticum"?
    That's a question for Ilford - maybe Simon Galley would be able to answer it for us.
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin