Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,723   Posts: 1,514,997   Online: 1208

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Kodachrome processing from Australia

Hi

just wondering about this as I've now been gifted with a small slab of kodachrome 64 and will be going home to Australia in 2 weeks.

The information I find quickly on this suggests:

From: Kodak Direct Help [mailto:kodakdirecthelp@kodakdirect.com.au] Sent: Thursday, 21 June 2007 5:24 PM To: Carl Neilson Subject: Re: Kodachrome slide processing

Hello Carl

Yes the processing of slide films is still sent Switzerland, the address to send them to now is Kodak Po Box 2708 Southport QLD 4215.

I am sorry I cannot confirm if the service will still be available in 2008, I presume it will as we have not heard otherwise and there are still a lot of customers using slide films.

Kind Regards, Sandra Kodak On-Line Support
    it was pointed out later in that thread that
    Dwayne's Photo is indeed the only known lab in the world that still does K-14 processing for Kodachrome.
    so I would guess that the Po BOX would send them to Dwaynes now ..

anyone out there know (before I send a qn to Kodak)?
    Theory: you understand why it should work but it doesn't
    Practice: it works but you have no idea how
    Here theory and practice meet, things don't work and I don't know why
    Homepages: here Blog: here

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    all kodachrome is re-routed to dwaynes. i know for europe you send it to the address marked and kodak routes it to dwaynes. same in U.S. i think. i just send str8 to dwaynes though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I believe it still goes to Switzerland, and then on to Dwaynes with the Eurpean Process Paid film. It takes about 6 weeks to get back to you, and there's a reply paid address you can send it to (PM me if you like).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dwayne's only does 35mm; they can't do 120 (of which I have two rolls. )

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I called Kodak in Sweden, and after having waited in telephone queus for a while I was told to send it to the Swiss adress. The delevop film was sent back to me after two or three weeks.

Good luck!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    nobody in the world processes Kodachrome 120 size film, sorry. at least not that i know of.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin