Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,117   Online: 935

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For proper processing, if you fix before bleaching then the sulfite in an acid fix will act as a clear. However, you must also fix after the ferri bleach.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format

New chart/v´curve

I have now altered the way my densitometer plots to EXEL So you can have the curves in LOG/DENSITY axis. I have also changed to Fuji Hunt Chemistry and used Fuji negative control strips.
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagic View Post
    I have now altered the way my densitometer plots to EXEL So you can have the curves in LOG/DENSITY axis. I have also changed to Fuji Hunt Chemistry and used Fuji negative control strips.
    The attached curve should give you an idea of what a color negative film curve looks like. This is an experimental coating that has severe defects causing crossover. I dug one out of an old file for you.

Your reading of a step scale in R/G/B space should resemble a portion of this curve, either better in shape or worse. You should have 2 sets of 3 curves, one with one chemistry and another with the other chemistry. This is needed to make any sense of what you are describing.

Sorry.

PE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gold 400 21 machine test.jpg  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin