Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,821   Online: 1148

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

U.S. Version of Fuji Natura 1600?

Does anyone know if there is a U.S. version of Fuji Natura 1600 available or planned? Or is this one Japan only?

http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/p...products_id=67

Shooter
    35mm
    I used the Natura from Japan and liked it. I don't know whether it is any different from the Fujicolor 1600 which was sold here. When I just looked online I couldn't find and Fujocilor 1600 at the B&H or Freestyle websites. Adorama does list it and I think I will order some from them before I hear it's been discontinued.

Shooter
    35mm
    Once on flickr I took part in a debate (argument?) about Natura. Some people said it was a unique film, I suspected it was re-branded Superia 1600.

Someone wrote to Fuji and got a reply saying that it was indeed Superia 1600 and that it was re-branded to match the Natura camera range.

Another member said that they were different films because his US-based Fuji rep had told him so.

I downloaded the datasheets for Superia 1600 and Natura 1600, the latter was in Japanese, but I was able to compare tables, graphs and numbers. What I found was that judged by the datasheets, Superia 1600 and Natura 1600 are identical.
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin