Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,217   Online: 837

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The RA-RT Replenisher with no starter is what I was stating to work at room temp. The LU has been adjusted for lower replenishment rates, so the replenisher may be different. I cannot imagine them making it different though as they all must work with the same paper, so the LU should work. Just do not use the starter. I have not, AFAIK, made any posts regarding the LU except to explain the name LU = Low Use. BTW, RT might also mean Room Temp, not Roller Transport.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    From Kodak, for RA-4! I cant type that many

Shooter
    35mm
    OK. Thanks for straighten this out PE, the same to hrst. I will try the RT/LU, it looks like the Kodak chem for RA-4 can be used for a hobbyist like me.

But the C-41 does not seem to be as useful for me. Yesterday i stumbled upon the Rollei Digibase chemistry for C-41, that seem to be optimized for exactly my kind of hobbyist use. As far as i can tell, it looks to be able to be mixed in very small batches down to a single film (250ml) while maintaining the shelf life of the remaining concentrates. It has also bleach and fix separate, not blix with questionable life as Tetenal. Found it at macodirect.de:
    http://www.macodirect.de/chemistry-r...6_404_534.html

The Rollei C-41 chemistry looks very promising as far as i can tell, but i do not find much info, either from Rollei or users writing about it. Very quiet about it here on apug too. Anyone with experience of it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin