Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,213   Online: 912

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    Is anyone using the Formulary Kits? I have not to much discussion on it here or maybe i missed it.

I like the idea that it is the Kodak chemicals that use to be sold in smaller consumer quantities.
    Looks like they just added it to their site: http://stores.photoformulary.com/-st...per/Detail.bok

Shooter
    35mm
    Hope that this leakage issue is resolved......I've been following this thread with interest with a view to shooting and home-processing more C-41 in the New Year. (Thanks to those taking the time to report their results with the kits.)

The Rollei approach looks ideal for small scale use, and, while I've used the Tetenal kits in the past with no problems, the Rollei version would seem to remove concerns about any possible issues with combined bleach fix. Is the Rollei kit actually made and packaged by Fuji themselves.?....IDK, but one might expect that Fuji have addressed any quality problems if they themselves have full control of the manufacture and packaging?

Shooter
    35mm

Formulary C-41

Quote Originally Posted by cbphoto View Post
    Looks like they just added it to their site: http://stores.photoformulary.com/-st...per/Detail.bok
    I just took a look at this, and I'm a little confused. This item is labeled "C-41 Developer". Is it just the developer, or is it a kit to make 1L of all necessary solutions?

--Greg

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It' a full kit for one liter of each solution.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What is everyone's opinion about using the Stabilizer that leaked in my kit? Could I still use it or could it harm the process at this point?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, it probably works if it has most of its volume left. It shouldn't be sensitive to air. And it seems improbable that something unwanted has gone into the bottle.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The bottle is half full, I'll measure the exact amount to make sure, but thanks! That sounds great....I'll probably develop tomorrow or Wednesday then! I'm really anxious to start doing this.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecnichols View Post
    The bottle is half full,
    In my kit the stab-bottle was also just a bit more than half full, but all bottles was in a plastic bag, so i could see that there was no leakage, everything was dry. I think that it is supposed to be half full since the stab have so much more capacity. 100ml would be enough for 60 films.

I got developer, bleach and fix for about 20-25 films, and i got stab for about 30-35 films despite the bottle being a bit more than half full.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Stabilizer/final rinse has a high capacity really, but there's a drawback, you have to be even more careful and even more thorough in final wash as any residual chemicals (fixer) accumulates in final rinse if reused too much. This is true to any gunk, so you get higher possibility of dust marks etc. the more you reuse. As the final rinse / stabilizer is quite cheap, it's wise to change it as much as possible.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by steelneck View Post
    In my kit the stab-bottle was also just a bit more than half full, but all bottles was in a plastic bag, so i could see that there was no leakage, everything was dry. I think that it is supposed to be half full since the stab have so much more capacity. 100ml would be enough for 60 films.

I got developer, bleach and fix for about 20-25 films, and i got stab for about 30-35 films despite the bottle being a bit more than half full.
    I developed with this for the first time and I am pleased with the results. Can't wait till I get in the groove of using. Definitely need to update my downstairs faucet.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin