Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,151   Online: 826

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122232425262731 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecnichols View Post
    Seems to have done the charm. Still waiting for the rolls to completely dry, but looking at those frames that were affected, the "bubbles" are not visible. Thanks for the help!
    Got the rolls scanned to CD, definitely fixed the problem!

Shooter
    Medium Format

A frame from film number 40

Funny thing I had 39 rolls of 120 developen in the same workingsoulution of 1 litre. It was not so very old. Just a week or so. And on a shoot for a magasine cover i used Portra 160 NC as usual. Since i used å modifed light set-up, i did shoot a test roll and developed it in the old chemistry. The other 6-8 rolls i developed in fresh developer. After seeing the cointactsheets, 1: there where no difference in colour, exposure quality and the frame tha was best suited for the cover, was on the testroll

Magazine cover attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xn2i.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have the Digibase kit here waiting for the next batch of film.. This is all very encouraging!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    just done my first run with this kit. its brilliant. instructions leave out washing but i figured it out! really happy with my results.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wilfbiffherb View Post
    just done my first run with this kit. its brilliant. instructions leave out washing but i figured it out! really happy with my results.
    Yeah,

Washing definitely helps. I combined the instructions of the kit with Kodak's instructions for C-41. It works like a charm and produces great and consistent results.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I need your help! I ordered the 10 roll kit from Freestyle to process 120 film in an inversion tank. I went to mix chemistry the other night and all the bottles indicate 25ml as their capacity. I've read and re-read the instructions and it looks like this kit will make a working solution of 250ml with a stated capacity of 3-5 rolls. Am I missing something here? I'm gonna need double that to process 1 roll of 120 with my setup. Did I get the wrong kit? Contacted Freestyle and they'll do a return but they think I'm misreading the instructions. If Part A and Part B and Part C all say 25ml on their label, that will make a working solution of 250ml, right?

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have not used the 10 roll kit but have mixed two bottles of 500ml working solution from the 20 roll kit.
    Pretty sure you will have a 500ml working solution if you mix it all from your 10 roll kit.
    Negatives looks and prints wonderful.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://www.macodirect.de/download/C4...tionManual.pdf

I need your help! I ordered the 10 roll kit from Freestyle to process 120 film in an inversion tank
    250ml tank 3-5 films. Your kit contains chemicals for 2x250ml so if you're going to develop in a 500ml inverse processing you need all chemicals to make 500ml. Seems pretty clear to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have done 8 rolls so far in the 2 months of this working solution. Frankly, I am impressed as my rolls are getting better. I guess that has partly to do with getting back into the routine of things. I think I'm ready to start messing with printing color now.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Experiment #2

I posted a couple months back that I had experienced some negative things with the Rollei/Compard Chemistry.
    I am happy to report that my second development attempt was much better. The first batch of chems I got from Rollei, the bleach was very dark and created a ring on the interior of the container, it was green. DO NOT USE THIS BLEACH! The 'good' bleach looked more urea colored, and became a nice amber IPAish color when it had been through 2-4 rolls. I developed 10 rolls with the kit all at 100F, moving up incrementally 15 seconds per 2 rolls seemed to work nicely for the pint kit.

My initial worries are laid to rest, but, as seems to be the consensus, check your chemicals! I developed a range of films this time and everything turned out very well except for some Ektachrome VS100 that was pretty blown out. I did shoot it at 64EI, so, i'm probably to blame for that one. I also dev'd sensia, provia400 provia100 reala 100 CN400 NPHII and portra 100T with this batch. All the films came out nicely, except where my camera work was shoddy. This is a good product, but i still have to match it to the Arista E-6 kit to be sure. It beats hell out of the Unicolor kit, thats for certain (when the chemicals are good)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin