Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,598   Online: 1268

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33373839404142434445 LastLast
    bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cbphoto View Post
    According to Freestyle, Rollei is reformulating the kits and has not released the new versions yet.
    The response I got sounds less promising:
    "The product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and at this time is no longer available."

Wait and see, I guess.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by bvy View Post
    The response I got sounds less promising:
    "The product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and at this time is no longer available."

Wait and see, I guess.
    I emailed them earlier this month, so maybe something changed since then. Not good.

Shooter
    35mm
    I too also had a response stating that they've discontinued it...Whats the next best alternative for folks stateside?

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Short of buying the bulk Kodak chemicals, I think we're back to powders and blixes.

Shooter
    127 Format
    It might be a result of Freestyle taking on Tetenal. Or maybe they were tired of the leaking bottles.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    35mm
    Sometimes shops say a product was "discontinued" but they mean that exact line. X-product is "discontinued" before launch of X-new-product. Sometimes they refer to a certain package only. E.g. 1-l kits are "discontinued" and 5-l kits are not.

I would not rely on the use of "discontinued" by sellers to infer anything about production.
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is there a address of the mfg., on the instructions? Perhaps there is a way of getting the info right from them.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    It's gone, at least in the US.

It may have been Nirvana, but Nirvana has changed its address. Or maybe buy it from Europe with appropriate costs.

Move on.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    hey guys! anyone still use this kit? it's still available in macodirect. anyone have the msds for the kit? would like to know more before i order.
    FILM GUERILLA
    Film Photography All Day, Everyday!

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    FG Blog

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+

Shooter
    35mm
    Can't speak to the Phillipines or Iran, but if the US experience is indicative, look elsewhere for C-41 processing. Freestyle, here in the US, brought this product in with great user fanfare. Now, a few years later, they have dropped the line. Think Tetenal or Unicolor.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin