Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,532   Online: 1039

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 343839404142434445 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks man.. What i knew about the tetenal kit is, it's ORMD as well. I need a colour kit to develop my own here in Iran the labs here are very terrible! they don't care about your negs/images! I saw how they handle my negs last time here that was very bad experience!

The reason why i ask the digibase is that i would get some stuff from maco so i could order it as well.
    FILM GUERILLA
    Film Photography All Day, Everyday!

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    FG Blog

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+

Shooter
    127 Format
    There are powder kits. (unicolor?) Should not have ORMD shipping problems. Plus they are lighter, so shipping cost should be less.

Magandang Hapon.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Maraming salamat!

Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
    There are powder kits. (unicolor?) Should not have ORMD shipping problems. Plus they are lighter, so shipping cost should be less.

Magandang Hapon.
    FILM GUERILLA

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    FG Blog

Shooter
    35mm

Peeps, it's GONE

At least in the US.

Freestyle was the only importer and Rollei/Digibase is no longer listed as available.

Prove me wrong, someone out there has it. Or, not. Try Tetenal liquid?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ah, you funny USAnians and your assuming you can always buy stuff in the same country. The rest of us pay as much in shipping as we do for the chemistry itself!

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I might consider switching to the Kodak Flexicolor chemicals, but I have yet to find a single, comprehensive resource explaining what to buy and how to use it. Nothing but conflicting information...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by bvy View Post
    I might consider switching to the Kodak Flexicolor chemicals, but I have yet to find a single, comprehensive resource explaining what to buy and how to use it. Nothing but conflicting information...
    Of course you won't. Each product line is designed for certain machines and operations. Sure, people get it to work.........sometimes. There was a partial conversation here recently wherein one Flexicolor user was not using developer starter. An analysis of the MSDS showed it to be quite important to the developer formula, at least for consistent results.

And, you have to buy a boatload of product just to get going.

I've had zero issue with Unicolor powder chemistry. Nineteen dollars, simple. The Arista liquid is Unicolor. Or, the Tetenal chemistry if you want to divide into smaller units.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Rollei Digibase C-41

Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Ah, you funny USAnians and your assuming you can always buy stuff in the same country. The rest of us pay as much in shipping as we do for the chemistry itself!
    It's one of the reasons we live here. :wink:

As shipping regulations get tighter it gets harder, especially for the individual, to get chemicals into our country. (We have schools where peanuts, or peanut products are not allowed on campus, because someone might be allergic.)

If they can ban a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, photo chemicals do not stand a chance. :frown:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    the digibase still available @ www.macodirect.de wondering of getting the kit with liquid emulsion and other stuff but i haven't heard from them yet. is there any other way to contact them directly???
    FILM GUERILLA

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    FG Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Macodirect are pretty good with replying to contacts on their web form. Takes a few days but they do reply.

Note that if you're outside the EU, you don't pay the 19% VAT which means they're actually quite competitive on price.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin