Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,458   Online: 971

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuji Kodak E6

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    E100GX by a long way. (Or E100G with an 81b filter when I remember to put it in the bag.)

My non-scientific observation with no data whatsoever backing it up is Kodak for reds and yellows and Fuji for greens. Like the boxes they come in.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by edp View Post
    E100GX by a long way. (Or E100G with an 81b filter when I remember to put it in the bag.)
    Oh I agree, I just wish Kodak still made it :-( I have a freezer chock full of it but someday it's going to run out.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm jumpin on the astia bandwagon. Great for skintones, in sunlight, or with strobes. Got *just* enough warmth to keep skintones right. I'm leaning this way just cause even here in LA, most shops carry all the fuji stuff, but E100G(which is my go-to for E-6 in any size) is getting hard to find .

but ordering in large batches helps, just hurts the wallet when you see $500 leave your possession when you stock up :o.

for landscapes however, astia is great, and provia's terrific too. But my 'old guard' is E100G, and you can throw a warming/cooling/spec. effects filter on the front of the lens, and do anything pretty much with it.

just my $.02

-Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin