Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,711   Posts: 1,548,652   Online: 1142

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    DELETED!
    Yes? Hello.
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Qualex lost three out of 12 rolls and I never forgave them! They had processed the film and sent it to me with green red rock because their tech wanted green in the foreground. I asked them to reprint them and they handled it by losing the three rolls of film. I worked with Costco to get their contract canceled early. I hope that they are as satisfied with my work as I was with theirs!

Any other companies do this to me and I will go out of my way to damage them. I hope Qualex management was happy with my work. When I called them and told them what I had done to them, they suddenly wanted to find the missing film when they did not give a f*ck before!

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by 6x9 View Post
    DELETED!
    Yes? Hello.
    You betcha, Red Rider!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin