Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,022   Online: 1003

Shooter
    35mm

e100 G push processing in tetanl e6 kit..

hello i have pushed the e100G to 400....in the tetenal colortec how much time the first developer should be?? do you have any experience?

seems to be 12 minutes..

thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you have not developed it yet, then you have not pushed it.

What you have done is to underexpose it by two stops across the board, and you want to process with this in mind in order to get what you want on the film. If you overdevelop the film to get this, it is then called pushing.

Have you tried getting the answer from Tetenal proper? I am certain that they know the exact answer to your question, to the second, with no Internet monkey business to get in the way.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    i have underexposed by two stop (100 to 400) i should push by 2 stop.
    what ' s the exact time?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Look at the instructions. It's there if they haven't removed it recently. IIRC it's 5'30 extra to the normal time.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin