Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,600   Online: 909

Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 414546474849505152535455565761101 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    You should try color. I was not sure about it at first but in a way color is easier, one temperature, one time, one routine for all films. Push by 1 or 2 stops just means some extra time in dev, again fixed for all films it seems. Kodak, Fuji, Solaris, all seem similar. No more lab drop off for me, a nice feeling!

I read about the 8 reel tank above, I don't have one that big. Hand inversion agitating that must be fun...
    I will, I'm just waiting to see will I buy machine for C-41 or will I develop by hand. I know it is not a big problem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    nothings color here,
    just plus x and some neopan100
    (its hanging/drying now )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonov View Post
    I will, I'm just waiting to see will I buy machine for C-41 or will I develop by hand. I know it is not a big problem.
    Honestly, the making of the chemistry takes the longest, and that is about the same as black and white. The temperature control is not hard to do, but depending on what you're using can take a few minutes of trial and error. I enjoy doing it by hand. For some reason I feel like I have more control, but I'm sure that's just a falsehood. Anyway, you should really try it.

Shooter
    35mm

Wow, the thread that won't die!

Over five hundred responses in 7 months. We do love to think we are important.

Since, I, too, am important in my own mind, I've been doing testing with:

Ektacolor 100. I'm going to try pushing this, too.

Kodak 400 HD

CVS drugstore 200 ISO color neg. I don't know if this is Fuji or maybe yet, Konica.

All being processed at home to negs then scanned.

Hopefully I'll fire up the ancient Rollie this month with some Arista El Cheap 400.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Solaris 200 126 and Delta 3200 135 and FP3000B.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fuji Superia 400 through my new Bessa-R.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's come along way since it was Fujicolour HR400 back when Duran Duran and Spandau Ballet were topping the charts!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    That's come along way since it was Fujicolour HR400 back when Duran Duran and Spandau Ballet were topping the charts!
    There is a cool little scene in the Girls On Film (Extended Version) video where they're loading Nikon and Hasselblad cameras with the film, mounting lenses and so on. Worth checking out, not sure if it is on youtube or not due to some, um, content...

ObFilm: shot two rolls of 2005 expired Kodak Portra 160NC today in the Mamiya RB67.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Verizzo View Post
    Over five hundred responses in 7 months. We do love to think we are important.
    This could be come the new deleted thread!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On Saturday I'll take a roll of my normal Fuji 200 and also run a roll of "EasyClix" 200, which is made in Italy. I'm guessing this is like Solaris? We'll see how this goes. Hopefully the wintry scenes will be unique.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin