Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,931   Online: 968

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks Mike, will do.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasto View Post
    Ok, I feel better about this Thanks to all for your comments and suggestions.

Peter, I'd be interested in learning more about your home-made solutions?? Also, when using the same developer 3 times, does this excede the capacity of the remaining chemistry (bleach, fixer, stab)?
    I think from memory the capacity of the developer is 12 off 36x rolls 35mm film per litre, the same number of 10x8 sheet or 48 5x4 sheets.
    If you use an acid stop bath, bubble air through the bleach and re-adjust its pH between sessions, the bleach has twice this capacity and the fixer concentrate as three times the developer capacity.
    The bleach costs AU$1.34 / L, The bleach costs AU$16.96 / L importing the chemicals from JDPhotochem in Canada and the fixer is based on Ilford universal fixer concentrate (with added pH buffering agents) costs AU$4.12 / L. The above costs per sheet were calculated using the bleach and fixer to their full capacity.

My chemical data is in an Excel spreadsheet which I can eMail to you if you wish. If you want to make up your own chems you will need a scales accurate to 0.01g - I suggest a $20 digital gold scales from eBay. You will also need a pH meter which are also available on eBay for less than $150.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks Peter, my email address for the excel sheet is luigi@luigipasto.com.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasto View Post
    Thanks Peter, my email address for the excel sheet is luigi@luigipasto.com.
    Sent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin