Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,543   Online: 1068

Thread: Fuji Astia

Shooter
    35mm RF

Fuji Astia

I'm getting to the end of my current supply of Fuji Astia and after checking with my usual suppliers here in the UK, I can't seem to find any. Is it still in production?

Shooter
    35mm
    It's in production, but it's no longer being imported into the UK. You can buy it from Maco in Germany:

http://www.macodirect.de/fujifilm-fu...7_418_497.html
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    perkeleellinen - thanks for that info. I was aware that Astia was no longer available in the UK but had not yet tried to locate another source (I'll need some more Astia when I've finished using up the last of my K64 this summer )

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by railwayman3 View Post
    perkeleellinen - thanks for that info. I was aware that Astia was no longer available in the UK but had not yet tried to locate another source (I'll need some more Astia when I've finished using up the last of my K64 this summer )
    Is there really no one who sells Stia in the whole UK? What about AG Photograpichs?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by kompressor View Post
    Is there really no one who sells Stia in the whole UK? What about AG Photograpichs?
    Just checked AG Photographics website...it says "This product is no longer available".

(Fuji UK have definitely ceased importing Astia.)
    Last edited by railwayman3; 06-06-2010 at 07:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    On Fuji's 'choosefilm' website, someone asked about Astia, this was Fuji's reply:

Unfortunately Astia 100F is our slowest selling line in the UK. It was discontinued because UK minimum order quantities from our plant in Japan meant that stock would go out of date before it was sold. We cannot run a business efficiently if we do this for a handful of UK users
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin